Over 5,000 media and gaming fans recently came together at the E3 gaming expo in Los Angeles to see Microsoft reveal its gaming vision for the Xbox One, with millions more tuning in from around the world. We unveiled a blockbuster line-up of games, including exclusives and exciting new titles for the Xbox One, which debuts this November. In fact, we announced more exclusives at the show than at any time in the history of Xbox.
|Xbox at E3
June 19, 2013
With the help of world famous studios including 343 Industries, Crytek, Turn 10 Studios, Respawn Entertainment, Remedy, Kojima Productions, Capcom and Insomniac Games, we showcased how we’re leveraging the power of the Xbox One to deliver some truly fantastic games. A few examples include:
- “Ryse: Son of Rome”: An epic action-adventure story from Crytek that immerses you into the intensity of Roman warfare as you seek vengeance across the battlefields of ancient Rome.
- “Forza Motorsport 5”: Turn 10 Studios unveiled the stunning visuals and adrenaline-filled action of the next instalment of the highest-rated racing franchise over the past 10 years.
- “Dead Rising 3”: The next instalment of Capcom’s hugely popular zombie franchise, coming exclusively to Xbox One, lets you fight for survival in an immersive open world teeming with thousands of the undead.
- “Project Spark”: An open-world digital canvas from Team Dakota, which enables anyone to build, play and share their own worlds, games and stories with millions of others online.
- “Sunset Overdrive”: This high-energy open-world shooter set in the not-so-distant future from Insomniac Games delivers an always-changing experience with an infinite supply of explosive and overpowered weapons.
- “Halo”: The Master Chief is back in 2014 in a new chapter of the award-winning Xbox franchise developed by 343 Industries.
Check out our E3 highlights video to get a quick run-down of what we announced at E3: