There are only so many hours in the day, so making the most of your time is critical. But there are only really two ways to improve productivity – you either work harder, or work smarter.
Today Microsoft announced the Lumia 650 – the latest smartphone to run on Windows 10 which has been designed specifically to help you work smarter, better and more efficiently.
The Lumia 650 was built for people on the move, and is packed with features to help you be more productive throughout your day. Ahead of its UK launch on 18th February, we’ve outlined our top five Lumia 650 tips to help you make more of your day:
- Separate your work and personal life: A work-life balance is important. So, by simply setting up individual work and personal accounts, you can ensure that you remain focussed in the office, and aren’t distracted by work in your free time.
- Peace of mind: Modern day security threats are always a worry when it comes to personal and company data, but the new Lumia 650 protects you and your company with built-in security.
- Work from anywhere: Specially designed features for the Lumia 650 mean you can work from pretty much anywhere, armed with nothing but your smartphone; super-long battery life of up to 16 hours talk time, two microphones for crystal clear conference calling, a wide-angle front facing camera for high-definition video calls, and all the latest Microsoft Office apps available straight out of the box.
- Introducing your new personal assistant:Meet Cortana your new PA who can help you organise and prepare for the day ahead, providing you with important information and reminders that synch across your smartphone and all your other Windows 10 PCs and tablets.
- Never miss a thing: Long gone are the days of having to input appointments on separate devices, or copy notes and pictures from your mobile to your laptop. Now, you can save time by seamlessly synching your smartphone with your Windows 10 PC, and accessing your work from anywhere on your phone using OneDrive.
The phones are available from £150 at the Microsoft Store and retailers including Amazon UK and Carphone Warehouse, all you’ll need to worry about is what to do with your new-found spare time.
Have a look at the video below for more about the Lumia 650: