Today, we’re announcing that both Standard and Ultimate Editions of Gears of War 4 are available to pre-order at the Xbox Store, Microsoft Store and GAME.
Fans who pre-order either edition of Gears of War 4 will receive the pre-order exclusive Vintage Del Gear Pack featuring a Vintage Del character model, emblem, two Vintage weapon skins and a special Vintage Del bounty as an added bonus.
Available both digitally and at retail, Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition (£79.99 ERP) is the best way for Gears fans to get the complete Gears of War 4 experience, and the only way to join the action early when the game launches in October.
Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition includes:
- Gears of War 4 (£49.99 value)
- Gears of War 4 Season Pass (£39.99 value)
- Includes exclusive Vintage VIP Pack featuring Vintage JD and two Vintage weapon skins, permanent access to 24 additional DLC maps (two per month for a year) for private play on dedicated servers, an exclusive Developer Playlist that grants access to new maps, modes, and features that can be tested prior to broad release and six Gear Packs (which unlock character and weapon skins, emblems, equipment and boosts)
- A limited edition SteelBook®
- Early Access to Gears of War 4 on Friday, Oct. 7, 2016, four days before it launches Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2016 for all consumers worldwide.
For gamers looking for a core Gears of War 4 experience, the Standard Edition (£49.99 ERP) is also available for pre-order from the Xbox Store, Microsoft Store and GAME and launches Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2016 for all consumers worldwide.
For more on Gears of War 4, visit Xbox Wire and GearsofWar.com.
Tags: Gaming, Xbox Games, Xbox Hardware, Xbox Live