Arsenal will strengthen their Premier League title ambitions on Saturday by beating Chelsea at the Emirates, according to Bing.
Microsoft‘s search engine predicts that Arsene Wenger’s team have a 66% chance of beating their London rivals in the Premier League match. Antonio Conte’s men have a 17% chance of taking all three points, while there is a 17% chance of a draw, Bing found.
Chelsea, a place behind Arsenal in fifth, will be looking to get their season back on track after they lost 2-1 to Liverpool last weekend.
Elsewhere, Manchester United are expected to sweep aside league champions Leicester City at Old Trafford. The Red Devils have a 71% chance of winning, with Leicester on 15% and a draw on 14%.
Bing has given league leaders Manchester City shorter odds of 44% to win away at Swansea City, maintaining Pep Guardiola’s 100% start to the season. The Welsh club have a 26% chance of victory, while there is a 30% chance of a draw.
Second-placed Everton should keep up the pressure on Man City with a win away at Bournemouth. The Toffees have a 52% chance of victory, with relegation-threatened Bournemouth holding just 21%. There’s a 27% chance of a draw.
Meanwhile, Tottenham are expected to beat Middlesbrough, Liverpool will win at home against Hull and West Ham will triumph against Southampton.
England goalkeeper Joe Hart was the most searched-for player on Bing last week. The Manchester City star, who is on loan at Italian club Torino, kept his first clean sheet on his home debut against Empoli recently.
Former Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli was the second most searched-for player. The Italian, now playing in France for Nice, has scored four goals in two league games since his free transfer last month.
Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Wayne Rooney rounded off the top five.
Arsenal v Chelsea has been at the forefront of football fans’ minds this week, with Conte the most searched-for manager on Bing. Everton boss Ronald Koeman was second, followed by Sunderland’s David Moyes, West Brom’s Tony Pulis and Leicester’s Claudio Ranieri.
Arsenal was the most searched-for team, receiving 32% more queries than Manchester United. Liverpool, Everton and Chelsea made up the top five.
Tags: arsenal, chelsea, man u, match, premier league, rashford