Arsenal and Tottenham will share the points when the fierce rivals meet in the Premier League this weekend, Bing has predicted.
The Gunners, who are joint-top of the league, are expected to pick up just a point from the match against their North London opponents on Sunday.
That will leave them three points ahead of Tottenham but behind Manchester City and Liverpool, who will both win their next matches and remain at the summit, Microsoft’s search engine said.
Arsene Wenger’s men haven’t lost in the league since their opening day defeat against Liverpool on August 14, while Spurs have drawn their last three games in the top flight.
With Tottenham keeping five clean sheets in their 10 games so far this season, and Arsenal notching up four, Bing has predicted that there is a 37% chance of a draw. An Arsenal win at the Emirates is rated at 33%, with a Spurs victory at 30%.
The point will leave Mauricio Pochettino’s team, currently in fifth, further adrift in the race for a Champions League spot.
Fourth-placed Chelsea will increase the gap between themselves at Tottenham when they beat Everton on Saturday, according to Bing.
Everton, also chasing a Champions League place, travel to Stamford Bridge full of confidence after beating West Ham last weekend. However, Bing rates their chances of victory at just 21% this time around, while Chelsea – who have scored an average of 2.1 goals per match this season compared with 1.5 for their opponents – have a 58% chance of winning. The draw is at 21%.
Man City and Liverpool are both overwhelming favourites to pick up all three points in their respective matches.
The Sky Blues have a 71% chance of sweeping aside Middlesbrough at the Etihad. Pep Guardiola’s team got back to winning ways against West Brom last weekend after drawing two and losing one of their previous three games prior to that.
Middlesbrough, who are just three points away from the relegation zone, have a 15% chance of winning, with a draw at 14%.
Liverpool, who along with Man City have scored the most goals in the league this season with 24, have a 71% chance of beating Watford. The Hertfordshire club have a 15% chance of victory, with a draw at 14%.
Elsewhere, current Premier League champions Leicester will beat West Brom and Sunderland will remain rooted to the bottom of the table when they lose against Bournemouth.
Manchester United midfielder Wayne Rooney, who will help his club to victory against Swansea this weekend, was the most searched-for player on Bing over the past week. He finished ahead of teammates Paul Pogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Leicester’s Jamie Vardy and Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge. The Red Devils were also the most searched-for team.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte was the manager most fans wanted to know about. He beat Sunderland’s David Moyes, Burnley’s Sean Dyche, Southampton’s Claude Puel and Everton’s Ronald Koeman to the top spot.
Tags: arsenal, chelsea, derby, premier league, tottenham, wenger