Arsenal’s title hopes will be dealt a further blow this weekend when they slump to defeat against Manchester United, Bing predicts.
The Gunners, who were joint top of the Premier League a few weeks ago but are now fourth, are expected to lose even more ground on Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea in the first domestic fixtures following the international break.
Jose Mourinho’s men have a 55% chance of following up their 3-1 win over Swansea earlier this month by beating Arsenal at Old Trafford. That result would keep Man U, currently in sixth place, in the running for a European place.
Bing rates Arsenal’s chances of victory at just 18%, with a draw at 27%.
Liverpool will remain at the top of the league by beating Southampton on Saturday, Microsoft’s search engine predicts.
Jurgen Klopp’s team, who moved into first place earlier this month after thrashing Watford 6-1, have a 45% chance of taking all three points when they visit St Mary’s. A home win is rated at 27%, with a draw at 28%.
That win will keep Liverpool a point ahead of Chelsea, who will follow up their 5-0 demolition of Everton at the beginning of this month with victory at Middlesbrough.
Bing expects the Blues – who have the best goal difference in the league this season – to add to their tally of 26 goals on Sunday.
Chelsea have a 55% chance of beating Middlesbrough, who are just a point away from the relegation zone after 11 games. Boro have a 21% chance of beating Antonio Conte’s men, with a draw at 24%.
Manchester City will maintain the pressure on the top two when they beat Crystal Palace on Saturday, Bing states.
The Sky Blues lost ground in the title race after drawing 1-1 with Boro in the last round of domestic fixtures but have an overwhelming 76% chance of taking all three points this time around.
Palace’s chances of victory are rated at just 12%, with a draw also at 12%.
At the other end of the table, Bing expects Sunderland to move off the bottom by beating Hull. Swansea will prop up the league after they lose to Everton.
Bing came up with its predictions using a complex algorithm that looks at player performance.
Elsewhere, Bing revealed that Wayne Rooney is the most searched-for player over the past week. The England captain was in action for his country at the weekend as a 2-0 win over Scotland moved his team closer to qualifying for the World Cup in Russia in 2018.
The Man U striker received 26% more enquiries than teammate Paul Pogba. Chelsea’s Eden Hazard, Man U’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Tottenham’s Harry Kane, who has recently returned to action following a lengthy lay-off due to injury, made up the top five.
When it comes to managers, Chelsea are top of the online search league. Most fans wanted to know about Conte, followed by Sunderland’s David Moyes, Everton boss Ronald Koeman, Spurs’ Mauricio Pochettino and Crystal Palace head coach Alan Pardew.
Arsenal was the most searched-for team, with Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea and Everton rounding off the top five.