Chelsea will be full of Christmas cheer on Boxing Day after they beat Bournemouth and maintain their lead at the top of the Premier League, Bing has predicted.
The Blues will stay six points clear of the chasing pack by notching up their 12th straight league win on Monday, Microsoft’s search engine revealed.
Antonio Conte’s team have an 86% chance of taking all three points against Cherries, with the visitors given just a 4% chance of victory. A draw is at 10%.
Second-placed Liverpool will keep up the pressure on Chelsea by sweeping aside Stoke on Tuesday. Jurgen Klopp’s men are unbeaten in 15 Premier League home matches – the longest current run in the top flight – and have won five of their past six league games against Stoke.
The Reds have a 78% chance of winning this time around, while Mark Hughes – who has never won a Premier League match as a manager at Anfield – has just a 7% chance of masterminding a victory for the visitors. A draw is at 15%.
Manchester City will pour more misery on bottom-placed Hull to keep up their title challenge. The Sky Blues are flying high at the moment, with Kevin De Bruyne topping the list of most assists this season with nine. Meanwhile, striker Raheem Sterling has been involved in eight goals in 15 Premier League appearances (five goals and three assists), the same amount as in 31 appearances last year.
Pep Guardiola’s team have an 80% chance of winning at Hull, with the Tigers given just a 6% chance of victory. A draw is at 14%.
Arsenal will bounce back from two straight defeats – against Everton and Man City – by beating West Bromwich Albion on Boxing Day. The Gunners have not lost three successive league matches since January 2012.
Bing predicts Arsenal have a 71% chance of victory against West Brom at the Emirates, with the visitors given a 15% chance. A draw is at 14%.
That win will keep the Gunners in fourth, a point ahead of North London rivals Tottenham, who will beat Southampton, and four points ahead of Manchester United, who will brush aside Sunderland.
Bing came up with its predictions using a complex algorithm that looks at player performance.
Tags: arsenal, boxing day, chelsea, christmas, liverpool, premier league