The race for the Premier League title looks extremely tight as the teams approach the last six games of the season, with Tottenham set to close the gap to leaders Chelsea, Bing has predicted.
Spurs are expected to walk away with a victory against Crystal Palace on Wednesday, ahead of the North London derby at White Hart Lane against Arsenal on Sunday.
Mauricio Pochettino’s men have a 48% chance of a victory against the Gunners, according to Microsoft’s search engine, with a draw and a loss slated at 15% and 37% respectively.
If Tottenham win both matches, they’ll be sitting comfortably in second place with 77 points, assuming Chelsea defeat Everton at Goodison Park, as predicted, bumping them up to 81 points. Chelsea.
Antonio Conte’s men, who beat Spurs 4-2 in the FA Cup semi-final last weekend, swept aside Southamton on Tuesday night
Manchester City’s expected victories against Manchester United in the week and Middlesbrough at the weekend will send them up to third place, just one point ahead of Liverpool, who are likely to win their match against Watford on Monday.
Further down the table, Bing expects to see Manchester United pick up three points and retain their fifth position, while Arsenal’s predicted win against Leicester City will be enough for them to overtake Everton into sixth place – despite their expected loss in the North London derby.
Elsewhere, Bing expects to see Stoke, Crystal Palace and Bournemouth all move up the table thanks to their respective victories, while Watford, West Ham and Everton all drop down as a result of their failure to grab any points.
The bottom-five of Burnley, Hull City, Swansea, Middlesbrough and Sunderland are expected to remain unchanged.
Bing creates its predictions using a complex algorithm that analyses player performance.
Tags: arsenal, Bing, chelsea, football, premier league, weekend