New Delhi, April 30, 2015 — Microsoft today launched the Lumia 430 Dual SIM, the most affordable Lumia yet, in India. Delivering an uncompromised smartphone experience, the Lumia 430 Dual SIM will be available in stores from April 30, 2015 at a best buy price of INR 5,299/-. The Lumia 430 Dual SIM is the most affordably priced Lumia that will upgrade to Windows 10. The device will be available in bright orange, and black.
With the introduction of Lumia 430 Dual SIM, Microsoft aims to bring Windows Phone experiences to a new, even lower price point. Packed with essential smartphone features, signature Microsoft services and access to the most popular apps, Lumia 430 Dual SIM helps people achieve more at work, at play and on-the-go.
“The Lumia 430 Dual SIM continues our commitment to combine the right hardware, software, services and apps with the right price to give consumers a smartphone they can afford and be proud to use. With the introduction of Lumia 430 Dual SIM, we have unlocked the promise of smartphone ownership for many more consumers.”, said Raghuvesh Sarup, Director-Marketing, Nokia India, a subsidiary of Microsoft Mobiles Oy.
With the latest Windows Phone 8.1 update and Lumia Denim, the new Lumia 430 provides faster and smoother user experience allowing more people to enjoy the best of Microsoft services similar to those offered in high-end Lumia smartphones. It includes:
• The latest version of Windows Phone 8.1 including one swipe notifications from Action Center, and the fast Word Flow keyboard
• A Qualcomm Snapdragon™ processor featuring a dual-core CPU running at 1.2GHz bringing all the latest apps, games and videos to life on a 4-inch WVGA display
• Seamless integration with Microsoft services such as Skype and Microsoft Office, and OneDrive available right out of the box
• Popular social apps such as Instagram, WhatsApp, Viber and WeChat, plus key gaming apps such as Asphalt 8, available on the Windows Phone Store
• Smart Dual SIM that allows people to assign unique profiles to their SIM cards, such as “work” or “family,” to help them better manage daily communication
• More content and apps with 8GB of on-board memory, expandable with SD cards up to 128GB, and an additional 30GB of free cloud storage on Microsoft OneDrive that lets people sync, store, access and share files between Lumia 430 and computers, laptops and tablets
The India offer for Lumia 430
The Lumia 430 is being introduced to Indian consumers with some exciting offers. On every purchase of the new Lumia 430, Vodafone will offer consumers 500 MB of free data per month for a period of 2 months. Users in 3G circles will be able to enjoy 3G data while users in ICR circles will get 2G data free.
Adding another exciting offer for consumers on the Lumia 430, Mobikwik, the online wallet will offer a recharge cashback worth INR 1000 for recharges and payments made via the Mobikwik app, redeemable with a minimum recharge of INR 200 per month for five months. RedBus, the popular and smart online ticketing service, will offer discounts worth INR 1500 on bus tickets over 6 single trips booked through the mobile app.
Tech specs summary:
|Operating system||Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim|
|Display||4” WVGA 480 x 800 screen|
|Battery||1500 mAh battery|
|Processor||1 GB RAM, Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor|
|Main camera||2 MP|
|Memory||8GB + up to 30 GB free OneDrive, micro SD up to 128GB|