Microsoft’s latest whitepaper documents an assessment by Information Leadership of the capability of Microsoft 365 to support organisations in meeting their obligations under the New Zealand Public Records Act 2005 (PRA).
We are very pleased with the outcome of our research that shows an excellent fit between being able to deliberately design and configure M365 for PRA compliance.
We’d like to share our findings and have in-person workshops in March to provide practical retention and disposal advice – do you have doubts that it is possible? Do you want to know where to start? This 3.5 hour interactive workshop is for you.
We take you behind the scenes on how to set up retention and disposal for Teams, SharePoint, Exchange and OneDrive – we’ll show you:
- Out of the box focus: How to get the right mix of retention labels and policies
- Teams: Pragmatic approach that can be applied Team by Team
- Traps: How to spot and avoid shortcuts that just aren’t compliant
- Dealing with scale: Options you have so it is efficient, affordable and repeatable
- PRA, really! Rigorous comparison back to the Act, Standard and Implementation Guide
WHAT: Practical Retention & Disposal for Microsoft 365
WHERE: Wellington CBD, venue TBC
WHEN: Mon 8 Mar, 8.30-12 noon or 1-4.30pm | Tues 9 Mar – 8.30-12 noon
COST: $195 + gst – (includes workbook & morning/afternoon tea)
PRESENTERS: Sarah Heal & Grant Margison – Directors
MORE INFO: including FAQs