Microsoft Cloud Innovation Summit (MCIS) returns to Indonesia on December 1, 2020 at 09:30-17:00 WIB. This year is the first time the MCIS event will be held virtually and open to all.
With a theme of “Empowering Indonesia Through the Digital Path to Business Resilience with Hybrid Cloud”, Microsoft Cloud Innovation Summit 2020 will present experts and practitioners from various backgrounds and industries in Indonesia.
CEOs and CIOs of leading companies in Indonesia will talk and share about how the organizations they lead in dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic crisis, restore business operations, and re-imagine their businesses to be more resilient while continuing to develop and adapt in the midst of a digital transformation era.
The speakers who will attend includes:
- His Excellency Mr. Airlangga Hartarto, Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs Republic of Indonesia
- Haris Izmee, President Director of Microsoft Indonesia
- Rachmat Kaimuddin, CEO of Bukalapak
- Noni Purnomo, President Director of Blue Bird Group
- Mohamad Feriadi Soeprapto, President Director of JNE
- Vidjongtius, President Director of Kalbe Farma
- Harry Sanusi, CEO and President Director of Kino Indonesia
- Benny Halim, Chief of Corporate Information System & Technology, Astra International
- Toto Prasetio, Senior Executive Vice President Information Technology, Bank Mandiri
- Dendi Tegar Danianto, Director of Business Development for Angkasa Pura I
- Yessie Yosetya, Director & Chief Information-Digital Officer, XL Axiata
- Fithri Hadi, Director, Indonesia Stock Exchange
- Agustina TP Siahaan, Business Technology Head, SOHO Global Health
- Niki Luhur, Co-founder & Chairman of AFTECH and Founder & Chairman of VIDA
- Roy Nicholas Mandey, Chairman of Indonesian Retailers Association
- Zaldy Masita, Chairman of Logistics Association Indonesia
- Shreyan Singh, Strategic Sales Lead, Accenture
- Saj Kumar, Regional Business Leader Manufacturing, Microsoft Asia
- Basudev Banerjee, Industry Leader Financial Services, Microsoft Asia Pacific, and
- Raj Raguneethan, Regional Business Leader, Retail & Consumer Goods, Microsoft Asia.
Microsoft partners MII, ViBiCloud, Agit, Technosoft, Bosnet and PCMan will also be participating in the event.
Microsoft Cloud Innovation Summit 2020 will be held as a one-day event in Bahasa Indonesia and English. This event will be divided into 5 segments where the audience can choose which segment they wish to attend. In this virtual event, the audience will be given a cinematic digital experience.
Agenda Microsoft Cloud Innovation Summit 2020:
|09:30 – 10:30||Empowering Indonesia through Inclusive Digital Transformation|
|10:30 – 12:00||Build Your Business Resilience|
|12:30 – 14:00||Intelligent Banking & The New Normal|
|14:00 – 15:30||Enabling Intelligent Retail|
|15:30 – 17:00||Driving Resilient Distribution & Logistics Operations|
Link to Event Registration:
Participants can do self-registration at aka.ms/MCIS20