Microsoft reinforces its strong collaboration with partners and moves forward to strengthen customers’ businesses for a mobile-first, cloud-first world
Bangkok, 20 October 2015 – Microsoft (Thailand) Limited, led by General Manager, Orapong Thien-Ngern (front row, fourth from right), celebrated another year of successful business partnerships at the Microsoft Business Partners Kick Off FY16 & Awards Presentation. The event, themed “The Phenomenal of Cloud Transformation”, was held at The Conrad Hotel, Bangkok and saw 14 awards handed out to outstanding partners who succeeded in presenting modern technology and quality solutions, as well as satisfying customer needs.
“Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more through three interconnected bold ambitions, which are Reinventing Productivity and Business Processes, Building the Intelligent Cloud and Creating More Personal Computing,” said Orapong Thien-Ngern, General Manager, Microsoft (Thailand) Limited. “It is my honor to be a part of this celebration with our partners. The Microsoft Partner Network is the channel through which we provide technology innovation, trainings and other resources that help drive success and expand opportunities in the market for our customers in Thailand. Through our continuous collaboration with our business partners, we help enhance business performances, increase job creation and contribute to Thailand’s economic growth. For every $1 Microsoft earns in Thailand, partners can generate $12 or more for themselves,” Thien-Ngern added.
At this year’s Thailand Partner Awards, Microsoft has selected 11 winners from over 1,800 partners in Thailand for 14 different categories. Each selection is based on a number of criteria – including sales performance, technical expertise, sustained customer satisfaction, and assessment by Microsoft employees.
Winners of the Microsoft Thailand Partner Awards 2015 are:
- Distribution Partner of the Year 2015 – Volume Licensing: Synnex(Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Licensing Solution Partner of the Year 2015: Metro Systems Corporation Public Company Limited
- Value Added Reseller Partner of the Year 2015: I.T.Solution Computer (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
- Learning Partner of the Year 2015: The Enterprise Resources Training Co., Ltd.
- Distribution Partner of the Year 2015 – OEM: Synnex (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- OEM Partner of the Year 2015: Acer Computer Co., Ltd.
- Retail Partner of the Year 2015: Com7 Public Company Limited
- Devices Partner of the Year 2015: Dell Corporation (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Business Analytic Partner of the Year 2015: Atos IT Solutions and Services Ltd.
- Business Solutions Partner of the Year 2015: Bhatara Progress Co., Ltd.
- ISV Partner of the Year 2015: Buzzebees Co., Ltd.
- Cloud Platform Partner of the Year 2015: Bhatara Progress Co., Ltd.
- Cloud Productivity Partner of the Year 2015: Mverge Co., Ltd.
- Cloud Rookie of the Year 2015: Bhatara Progress Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (NASDAQ “MSFT”) is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
Established in 1993, Microsoft (Thailand) Limited aims to Make 70 Million Lives Better by enabling Thai people and businesses to realize their full potential through technology that transforms the way people work, play, and communicate. We offer software, services, and devices that deliver new opportunities, greater convenience, and enhanced value to people’s lives. Working with communities and the Thai government, Microsoft and its partners are committed to working closely with organizations and people across Thailand to fully harness the power of technology and innovation.
Note to editors: If you are interested in viewing additional information on Microsoft, please visit the Microsoft Thailand News Center (https://news.microsoft.com/th-th-stage/), or keep track of the latest updates through the Microsoft Thailand Twitter account (@MicrosoftTH).
For further information, (press) please contact:
Pornravee Suramool or Nilawan Meedech
Hill+Knowlton Strategies Thailand
Tel: 0-2627-3501 ext. 110, 127 or 081-735-9213, 086-980-6551
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]