Bengaluru, December 18, 2019: In its efforts to enable the startup ecosystem in gaining competitive advantage, Microsoft ScaleUp has extended support to 18 startups in the last 12 months. Part of the Microsoft for Startups initiative, Microsoft ScaleUp provides startups access to world-class technology, mentorship and other community benefits that further their expansion on a global scale.
The selected startups in the region are focused on areas of fin-tech, blockchain, health-tech and IoT, among others. Leveraging Microsoft’s tech expertise and global enterprise clients, the program is designed to help startups explore emerging technologies and tap into newer markets. All the participating startups are well on their product development journey and are gearing up for Microsoft’s co-sell program.
Lathika Pai, Country Head, Microsoft for Startups – MENA and SAARC said, “Microsoft has always actively engaged with the startup ecosystem across the country. Globally the success story of the startup ecosystem in the region is drawing great attention. The Microsoft ScaleUp program has shaped several startups in their journey to being ‘enterprise-ready’.”
As part of Microsoft ScaleUp, during the engagement spanning eight to 12 months, the selected startups have opportunities to regularly engage with industry experts and leverage the Microsoft Partner Network for business growth. Microsoft helps accelerate their startup journeys through mentorship, streamlined go-to-market (GTM) activities and access to world-class technology resources. In addition, these startups have access to a global alumni network of startup graduates for peer support and networking.
The 18 startups that have benefited from the Microsoft ScaleUp program this year include:
- Finbox, a comprehensive financial intelligence platform with proprietary data connectors, enabling business to power risk management, collections, wealth management and cross-sell.
- Let’s Venture, an online funding platform that makes the process of fundraising (early and growth stage) easy, efficient and transparent for both startups and investors.
- Paanini, an innovative AI technology company whose product brand JiffyRPA brings in automation with AI technologies.
- EdGE Networks, a technology company that has built an AI-powered talent decision platform to help organizations simplify their talent decisions.
- PickMe, a mobility app from Colombo, is a market leader in mobility solutions.
- Linear Squared, a Machine Learning focused company building SaaS products to address challenging enterprise business problems such as accurate forecasting at scale, inventory and manufacturing optimization across multiple industries.
- Whizpace, a wireless communication solutions provider that uses intelligent technologies to enable better utilization of spectrum for IoT and broadband communication.
- Worxogo, a neuroeconomics and AI startup with an AI coach that drives sales rep and back office team productivity using behavior shaping nudges and delivers higher sales, more engaged teams and better productivity.
- Smarten Spaces, a technology company that has built an end-to-end AI and IoT platform to make spaces easy to work, explore or live in.
- Circle of Life Healthcare Private Limited helps manage infections through the first of its kind AI product ZEVAC that uses machine learning to predict culture report results instantly and augments empiric antibiotic therapy by clinicians, thereby fighting anti-microbial resistance.
- iNICU Medical Private Limited is engaged in development and application of IoT, AI and predictive analytics solutions for early diagnosis of critical diseases and improving quality of healthcare to neonates.
- Eleven01 blockchain protocol has been developed to bring true adoption and enterprise scalability through its private network, which allows for seamless integration of core blockchain services across existing platforms and technology infrastructure spanning various industry verticals.
- JusPay, a full-stack digital payments platform that enables secure and frictionless payment experiences, enabling organizations to scale their online payments with a fully-managed SaaS platform.
- Vunet Systems enables enterprises to deliver delightful customer experiences by elevating traditional, siloed IT monitoring into unified views across customer journeys through its purpose-built AI driven transaction journey platform.
- Mihup provides an intelligent voice interface for media and entertainment, connected cars, intelligent IVRS and smart homes, in Indian languages.
- Meddo provides comprehensive one-stop solution to all health needs, starting with top doctor consultations to diagnostic services, wellness and lifestyle support along with solving for digitization of health records.
- Myelin Foundry, a deep tech product startup that transforms human experiences and industry outcomes by building AI algorithms on video, voice, and sensor data for edge devices.
- Bionic Yantra, a medical robotics company that enables rehabilitation for various medical conditions and has developed an exoskeleton to help patients walk.
About Microsoft India
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) is the leading platform and productivity company for the mobile-first, cloud-first world, and its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Microsoft set up its India operations in 1990. Today, Microsoft entities in India have over 10,000 employees, engaged in sales and marketing, research, development and customer services and support, across 11 Indian cities – Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Gurugram, Noida, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune. Microsoft offers its global cloud services from local data centers to accelerate digital transformation across Indian start-ups, businesses, and government organizations