Welcome and great to have you here!
At these times it is human nature to think about how did we get here – but the more important question is, what is the opportunity that presents itself at this time of change?
And how can we help? Follow these two easy steps to become part of the Microsoft for Startups community:
Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub Program
From technical resources and free cloud, to selling alongside Microsoft salespeople and partner channel – Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub brings people, knowledge, and technology together to help founders at every stage solve startup challenges.
Here are a few of the benefits available to Microsoft for Startups program members.
- Build your startup on Azure: Develop at your own pace with up to $150,000 in Azure credits, redeemable over time.
- Build quickly and run more efficiently with free access to Microsoft tools and platforms, such as Microsoft 365, Microsoft Power Platform, PowerBI, GitHub, Visual Studio…
- Infuse generative AI into your product through access to production-ready Azure OpenAI Service offerings, OpenAI credits, and dedicated readiness opportunities
- Benefit from a growing list of partner offers: Miro, Ansarada, Stripe, LinkedIn…
- Technical advisory and Azure consulting
- Support by dedicated Microsoft Switzerland mentors
- Access to an extensive network of experts and mentors from Microsoft worldwide
- Support with Microsoft marketplace onboarding and access to Microsoft customer base
- A vibrant community of startups that meets during dedicated in-person events and office hours
Get to know some of the Swiss Startups in the program
Decentriq is the neutral ground for secure data collaborations. Their SaaS data clean rooms enable companies to collaborate on their most sensitive datasets and create value for their customers, and are built on Microsoft Azure Confidential Computing. After graduating from the program, Decentriq is Read more
Unique helps to build better client relationships and automates routine tasks. Unique FinanceGPT is a tailored solution for the financial industry that aims to increase productivity by automating manual workload through AI and ChatGPT solutions to provide client advisors with augmented assistance, coaching and useful analytics. Read more
neustark specializes in fossilizing atmospheric CO2 in recycled concrete. The company received support as part of the Microsoft for Startups program and uses cloud services such as Azure, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365. In addition, Microsoft announced a carbon removal collaboration with neustark in the context of its annual sustainability report. Read more
ClearSpace became a member of the exclusive Microsoft Global Social Entrepreneurship Program. Microsoft’s jury was impressed and enthusiastic about the Team based in Ecublens, that is committed to capture and remove non-functioning or unresponsive satellites in space to free up the orbit for future operations and reducing risks of collision. Read more
KimboCare is aiming to make quality healthcare accessible for everyone in West Africa – and soon also across the globe. As part of the Microsoft for Startups program, the company receives support on its mission through the Microsoft Cloud solutions. Read more
Get in touch!
Meet the Swiss Team – we’re eager to hear from you!
Giovanna – Have a chat with her on the Microsoft for Startups Switzerland community and upcoming events
Maruscha – Ask her questions about Microsoft’s corporate partnerships
Tim – Contact him about everything that is connected to the program benefits or if you wish to apply
Just write us an email to [email protected].