As part of our ongoing commitment to our employees and the community in Puget Sound, in 2017, Microsoft announced a significant initiative to modernize our Redmond campus encompassing 3 million square feet of new workspace and amenities. Combined with prior modernization projects, we will renovate a total of 6.7 million square feet of workspace and invest in significant transportation infrastructure improvements over the next several years.
- Inclusive Tech Lab at Microsoft: Minding the Gap Between People with Disabilities and Those Without – December 22, 2022
- Recipe for sustainability: Inside Microsoft’s new electric food hall, where there’s no cooking with gas – May 11, 2022
- In Redmond rebuild, Microsoft hopes to ditch ‘know-it-all’ culture, pivot to ‘learn it all’ – May 5, 2022
- Microsoft’s hottest new product is . . . a wok – April 15, 2022
- Earth’s energy will power Microsoft’s new sustainable campus – September 14, 2021