Join us: Job seekers, nonprofits and governments
This initiative will bring together every part of our company, combining existing and new resources from LinkedIn, GitHub, and Microsoft.
To access newly available tools and resources, job seekers can visit opportunity.linkedin.com to begin pursuing in-demand technology skills for free across LinkedIn, Microsoft Learn and GitHub.
In addition to using data to understand the most in-demand roles, Microsoft will share that data with governments so they can better understand the issues and we’ll use our voice on employment and training public policy issues around the world.
Learning around the world
See how many people are participating by country and the most popular learning paths
Skills and jobs analysis
Explore analysis of unemployment crisis and opportunity to create jobs in the digital economy.
The Microsoft PowerBI graphs are interactive, please explore and navigate using your keyboard or screen reader.
More news and resources
- How LinkedIn is helping millions of people get back to work
- Everyone should have access to digital skills. New grants aim to help
- Introducing Career Coach in Microsoft Teams for Education
- Free online digital skills courses revive hope and careers for millions amid the pandemic
- Microsoft commits to bringing more digital skills to 25 million people worldwide
- Video: Watch the full webcast of Microsoft’s June 2020 global skilling announcement
- Download the full transcript of the June 2020 announcement
- Fact Sheet: Microsoft to help 25 million people worldwide acquire new digital skills needed for the Covid-19 economy
- Skilling for the future: New investments in Microsoft Learn