Join us: Job seekers, nonprofits and governments
This initiative will bring together every part of our company, combining existing and new resources from LinkedIn, GitHub, and Microsoft.
To access newly available tools and resources, job seekers can visit opportunity.linkedin.com to begin pursuing in-demand technology skills for free across LinkedIn, Microsoft Learn and GitHub.
In addition to using data to understand the most in-demand roles, Microsoft will share that data with governments so they can better understand the issues and we’ll use our voice on employment and training public policy issues around the world.
News and updates
Skills and jobs analysis
Explore analysis of unemployment crisis and opportunity to create jobs in the digital economy.
The Microsoft PowerBI graphs are interactive, please explore and navigate using your keyboard or screen reader.
Brad Smith with an introduction
Satya Nadella on our plan to help 25 million job-seekers
Brad Smith on the skills and unemployment problem we need to solve
Ryan Roslansky on our new steps to help job-seekers
Trevor Noah and Linda Eddleman in conversation
Brad Smith on using our voice on public policy issues
Charlotte Yarkoni on a new learning app in Microsoft Teams
Watch the full global skilling event webcast
The voices behind Microsoft’s global skilling initiative
- Fact Sheet: Microsoft to help 25 million people worldwide acquire new digital skills needed for the Covid-19 economy
- Join free, daily online workshops from our Microsoft Store team to update your LinkedIn profile and build your professional network.
- Charlotte Yarkoni: Skilling for the future: New investments in Microsoft Learn
- View a transcript of the event
- Press Release: Microsoft to help 25 million people worldwide acquire new digital skills needed for the COVID-19 economy