Future Decoded is Microsoft’s biggest UK event of the year, attracting thousands of business leaders, journalists and technology fans to the ExCeL in London across two days.
On October 1, visitors will learn about the cutting-edge technologies that are shaping the modern workplace across industries – from chatbots transforming the customer experience and delivering personalised patient care, to robotics increasing efficiency in construction sites and factory floors.
On October 2, we’ll focus on helping people prepare for the future of work, ensuring every business has a culture that supports new ideas, fuels innovation and fosters an environment of openness and transparency.
Business opportunity in the era of AI
Future Decoded is about defining trends, so you can prepare your business for the future before anyone else. Artificial Intelligence should be a key part of any business. Microsoft has compiled ground-breaking research into the AI revolution – and at Future Decoded, we’ll exclusively reveal all, so you can prepare your business for the future before anyone else.
- Future Decoded 2019: in pictures
- NHS Trusts can now share their AI innovations for the first time
- Don’t lose sight of the benefits of AI, Microsoft Research Lab director Chris Bishop tells Future Decoded
- Microsoft is helping Leonard Cheshire’s social care staff spend more time with the people they support
- OceanMind uses AI and Microsoft’s cloud to tackle illegal fishing
- Microsoft collaborates with SilverCloud Health to develop AI for improved mental health
- UK companies risk falling behind foreign rivals unless they use more AI, Microsoft report reveals
- NatWest is using AI to understand how financial markets behave
- Financial sector leading the way in using AI, Microsoft report reveals
- Microsoft cracks down on plastics at Future Decoded