Microsoft’s presence in the Bay Area is rooted in innovation. Our new Silicon Valley Campus embodies this forward-looking mentality, and as a result will be our smartest, greenest office yet. Our new campus demonstrates our commitment to transform the Microsoft employee experience and keep our constantly evolving community in mind. It will create a place of work that enables individuals to thrive, creates a sense of belonging, and brings together a diverse array of talent and teams working on the next big thing.
A bird’s eye view of our Silicon Valley Campus | Microsoft Bay Area Blog
Over five years ago, our build process for Microsoft’s Silicon Valley Campus started by putting people at the center and re-imagining everything else. This gives an unpolished look at where we’re at and how our facility pushes the envelope on sustainability features.
Campus of the future
Microsoft’s Silicon Valley Campus – Sustainably Built, People Centered Design
- A campus for connection
- Life and growth in the ideal habitat
- Microsoft’s growing presence in the Bay Area
- Building a sustainable campus in Silicon Valley
- From silicon to software: Microsoft thrives on Bay Area culture
- MEDIA: Microsoft Unboxed: Campus Modernization
- Water conservation is key sustainability element of Microsoft’s revamped Silicon Valley campus
- Microsoft Bay Area’s culture of collaboration